Sunday, March 4, 2012

Yay!

For lunch on Friday I had a Bangkok Curry from Noodles and Co., supposedly vegan according to the Vegan Restaurants Master List, except maybe for the traditionally refined sugar, but I don't care about that (should I?). Anyway, I'm glad I could find a vegan option there because it was delicious and it's one of my favorite restaurants. Last night I went to California Pizza Kitchen and got the Arugula and Asparagus salad (sin queso) and then the Tomato Basil Spaghettini, both also supposedly vegan according to the website. It's not that I don't believe these restaurants, but any time you let anybody else cook for you, you run the risk of not getting completely vegan food.  

Sooo I have some good news: I have lost 5 pounds since being vegan! How awesome is that? It's definitely the diet because I get virtually no exercise. Imagine how much weight I would lose if I did exercise? Eh, oh well.

Bad news: Spent another $50 on 3 bags of groceries this morning, but a lot of it was coconut and soy milks and coconut water. And soy ice cream. Num. Just trying stuff out. I imagine my grocery list would be a lot less if I weren't just trying a ton of things out.

I ordered a mini-loaf pan on ebay - how awesome would it be to bake 100 loaves of whatever and sell it at the farmer's market this summer? Maybe I could make $100 in profit. How cool! Something to think about.

Have a pleasant Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment